"Im not sure what I'll do, but well, I want to go places and see people. I want my mind to grow. I want to live where things happen on a big scale." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Reassurance

If you know me well, I am someone who needs reassurance. 
Faith is funny sometimes. You can be so certain of something and over time start to question. 
I want to scream at myself for feeling this way, but I cant help it. This feeling crawls under my skin. 





Up where the mountains meet the heavens above
Out where the lightning splits the sea
I could swear that there's someone somewhere
Watching me





Then I think I wouldn't be standing here today if it weren't for the choices I made yesterday.  That sounds so cliche, but it's true.  I learned more about myself in the times I hurt then the times I was healed. As much as I want to fight it I know in my heart, might, mind, and soul that there is somewhere out in this world that is waiting for me. It will all make sense to me one day. What a beautiful day that will be...



No comments:

Post a Comment